HwaMinQrincess
D'Boss!



Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeong Haseyo!~ This blog belonged to Scha Yumi. No spamming, ripping and vulgarities is allowed in here. Don't be a silent reader, tag before you leave, it'll be greatly appreciated! Enjoy your stay! :D Gamsahamnida ^^ Annyeong~



Best viewed in Mozilla FireFox

Like










Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   

I Hate You My beloved Friend :(



I was hurt by a girl who is my best friend -.- i've not bear , i'm also have the same feelings like her . She is not the only one hurt . I'm also like her heartache -.- I hate you capital P ! I think you're my bestfriend in this world . But , I was wrong . you're not actually . Now i do not have any friends . But , its okay . I can life without friend . Let me alone :) That is my life when i was young . Gosh -.- I hope you'll find a new friend who is better than me :) You'll definitely get a new friend . Goodbye capital P .