HwaMinQrincess
D'Boss!



Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeong Haseyo!~ This blog belonged to Scha Yumi. No spamming, ripping and vulgarities is allowed in here. Don't be a silent reader, tag before you leave, it'll be greatly appreciated! Enjoy your stay! :D Gamsahamnida ^^ Annyeong~



Best viewed in Mozilla FireFox

Like










Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   

pagipagi aku dah merapu --"


assalamualaikum super bloggers , super stalkers ,super peeps and super monkey maybe ? Lol :D kidding . there can be no monkey here . If so , I brushed the monkey away ! Syuhhh :D haha . I had gone mad . Help me ! Morning madness . Haha . *aku gela
    Advance stories , I got up fron bed at 8 o'clock . Very early aite ? Haha :D Then , With no bath , I open my lappy to identify new developments :D *ada ker ? haha . Cerita bohong nih :D lalalla . ABCDEFJG and I want to show you something . I want to show something that i find interesting . HERE :D

Fakta : muka dea sama dengan aku kan ? Lol :D *perasann

Comel kan ? Teheee :D


awww , so shuwit :D hee .

pening tak tgk pict nih ?


Okay cukup :D sebenarnya aku jakun nak tunjuk kt korang gambaa yang aku dpt nih . ehekk :D jangan copy okay . carilah sendiri kt google byk :P Lol :D Blablabla , Bye :3