HwaMinQrincess
D'Boss!



Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeong Haseyo!~ This blog belonged to Scha Yumi. No spamming, ripping and vulgarities is allowed in here. Don't be a silent reader, tag before you leave, it'll be greatly appreciated! Enjoy your stay! :D Gamsahamnida ^^ Annyeong~



Best viewed in Mozilla FireFox

Like










Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   

You're my truly ONE!



I love you and i don't want to lose you :')


  okay that's what I've wrote on my wallSWEAR! just HIM on my heart! Jyeahhhh! Only Ismail . nobody else . I'll never stop tell you that I LOVE YOU so much! I've never curang-curang with you! I just have you , I just love you , and only you . FULLSTOP

did you trust me? Up to you okayy :']  But , Whatever is You're my truly ONE! :')

Labels: