HwaMinQrincess
D'Boss!



Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeong Haseyo!~ This blog belonged to Scha Yumi. No spamming, ripping and vulgarities is allowed in here. Don't be a silent reader, tag before you leave, it'll be greatly appreciated! Enjoy your stay! :D Gamsahamnida ^^ Annyeong~



Best viewed in Mozilla FireFox

Like










Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   

About today ♥

"After this,I don't care whatever you want to say to me :)) just being me. Being myself. Who cares? Nobody is perfect in this world aite?"
- Scha Dayanti-
  mood : Sedang menyiapkan majalah for contest "speak out 2011" Hohoho seriously aku tengah buntu mau buat apa xD Hahahha perah otak , perah otak! Entry harini short jea :)) Harini aku amat-amat busy. So sorry guys, i didn't help you for today. especially to adek hunny. I'M SO-SO-SO SORRY!