HwaMinQrincess
D'Boss!



Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeong Haseyo!~ This blog belonged to Scha Yumi. No spamming, ripping and vulgarities is allowed in here. Don't be a silent reader, tag before you leave, it'll be greatly appreciated! Enjoy your stay! :D Gamsahamnida ^^ Annyeong~



Best viewed in Mozilla FireFox

Like










Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   

❤ Day 1 : 10 things that i love the most ❤

Photobucket

-  I love all my family , My BIG family 
-  I love myself :)) Real me , My real life :)
-  I love my truly one , BiySnowy  (He is my boyfriend & my lovalovelybee :3)
-  I love my blog <3 I love it so fuckin' damn much , Lappchuu muahh :3
-  I love my BFF , my besties also my friend's :))
-  I love my facebook account :3 LOL it's weird isn't it? Click to add :3
-  I love iced honey :3 Awww .
-  I love tomyam seafood springy noodles :3 My favvvvvvvvvvvvvv! 
-  I love my nokia expressmusic 5800 <3 #You Ada? Hihi :p
-  I love pretty clothes, Ben10, Domokun, vintage style, inspirational quotes , Fashions and all other pretty² cute stuffs <33