HwaMinQrincess
D'Boss!



Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeong Haseyo!~ This blog belonged to Scha Yumi. No spamming, ripping and vulgarities is allowed in here. Don't be a silent reader, tag before you leave, it'll be greatly appreciated! Enjoy your stay! :D Gamsahamnida ^^ Annyeong~



Best viewed in Mozilla FireFox

Like










Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   

I Love You So Much Ismail ♥♥♥

I can't Imagine if you leave me alone :') But, I am alone now. You're not around me now ;'(
One thing that you should know
I Hate When You Sad :'( 
What have i done to you? I'm a bad girl --" But, I think i'm a big girl. Huhh, I'm not a big girl anymore :/ Aite? I'm a bad girl right now! Hate me? \JustKillMeNow/
AKU TENGAH NGES NI. 
HOYEAHH , BESTNYEEE NGES :')) NIKMAT TAK TERHINGGA :'DD