HwaMinQrincess
D'Boss!



Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeong Haseyo!~ This blog belonged to Scha Yumi. No spamming, ripping and vulgarities is allowed in here. Don't be a silent reader, tag before you leave, it'll be greatly appreciated! Enjoy your stay! :D Gamsahamnida ^^ Annyeong~



Best viewed in Mozilla FireFox

Like










Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   

Tagging Game !


Rules :
You must post these rules.
Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
Answer the questions the taggerset for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer. 
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
No tag back.
No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust,  with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.

11 Things about Scha :
- My full name is Siti Aishah Binti Atan.
- Currently stay at Tampoi, Johore.
- I'm sixteen on 29december.
- I love pink shoo much.
- I'm single and not available.
- I'm K-pop addicted
- I am SPM candidates next year.
- I love cute things.
- I'm in love with Mohd Hamzi since September 2011.
- Baskin Robbin lover.
- My weight 46kg and Height 160cm.

Putry Ily questions :
- Who are you?
  I'm Alien. HAHA.
- What do you love to?
  I love my lovely chingu, Mohd Hamzi ;DD
- When do you start blogging?
  I can't remember. 
- Are you in love?
  Yes.
- Do you like to play cleverbot?
  Arghh! Cleverbot? Seriously i hate that web. But sometimes I play that game when i'm boring.
- Who are your bestfriends?
  Pyka, Mohd Hamzi, Nur Afifah, and Ain.
- What's your hobby?
  Blogging :3
- You're using what kind of phone?
  Nokia 5800 Expressmusic.
- Korean or Malaysia or Indonesia.
  Well, I'm currently stay at Malaysia but i love korea most.
- Who are your idol?
  Suzy Miss A.
- Listening or Writing?
  Both of it.

My Questions :
1. K-pop or J-pop?
2. Snsd or 2ne1?
3. Beast or Super Junior?
4. Did you love to watch K-Drama?
5. Pink or Blue?
6. Did you have any problem before this? What's that?
7. Did you love photography?
8. Facebook or Blog?
9. What's your ambition?
10. What's your favorite food?
11. Are you pretty/handsome enough?

Tagged :
- Syah Zahari
- Sys Nabiyha
- Athirah Rahim
- Cynthia Shin
- Popit Zonzuan
- Syera Henim
- Fasihah AbdLatif
- Lettha Kyra
- Nadhirah Amalina
-  Nazihah Anuar
- Nor Bahiah Razak

  Hahh ayat English guwe terabur lantaklah haha :3 Jawablah hang semua kalau berani guwe cabar kamu semua. Ada berani? Lol. Kbye. That's all.

Lot's of Love,
SchaDayanti :)