HwaMinQrincess
D'Boss!



Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeong Haseyo!~ This blog belonged to Scha Yumi. No spamming, ripping and vulgarities is allowed in here. Don't be a silent reader, tag before you leave, it'll be greatly appreciated! Enjoy your stay! :D Gamsahamnida ^^ Annyeong~



Best viewed in Mozilla FireFox

Like










Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   

You've fallen for me

you have fallen for me
the beginning started coincidentally for us.
at first, i’d never knew this would be love even in my dream, but it is.
your heart keeps going thump thump
you keep smiling at me and starting to love me without even realizing it.
you have fallen for me, fallen for me, melted in my sweet love.
you have fallen for me, fallen for me, mesmerized by my charming gaze.

see my eyes you fell for me
see my eyes you have fallen for me
love always comes unexpectedly like destiny.
it soaked me like shower i’d never know it was love.
even eyes closed, i occur to you from time to time.
whenever you see your face blushing, you fall in love with me without even realizing it.
Photobucket