HwaMinQrincess
D'Boss!



Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeong Haseyo!~ This blog belonged to Scha Yumi. No spamming, ripping and vulgarities is allowed in here. Don't be a silent reader, tag before you leave, it'll be greatly appreciated! Enjoy your stay! :D Gamsahamnida ^^ Annyeong~



Best viewed in Mozilla FireFox

Like










Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   

Hate me? Go on. Wtfmannnnn.


    Okayy, This status for someone who hates me damn much, Capital M. [KLIK] for moreeeee JELAS! Jyeahh! He's hates me so much now and i don't care whatever he want to say to me after this. But my friend, Saripdol (bukan nama sebenar) terasa with my status --' Omaii omaiii! This posted not for Saripdol, This is for capital M! I inbox Saripdol already jangan terasa dengan status aku ni. Then, guess what happened?

*click untuk lagi besarrpunyaaa.

    Dea buat status juga :) Wtf kau balik mannn. What's wrong with you? Kenapaa engko terasa dengan status aku? Babe, aku dah inbox engko awal-awal dooo jangan terasa yang engko terasa tuh pasal? Hahh! Padan lah dengan muke engko tuh kan :) Terasa lah lagi, kan dah benci aku. Bagus bagus tepuk sangat sikit (Tepuk guna hujung jari jeh) . Syabas Saripdol, engko dah BENCI aku sekarang!


    Lepas ni apa nak jadi, JADILAH! I don't care whatever. Tak cukup satu masalah, Ade lagi masalah yang timbul lagi. SHIT! --' Engko dengan M tuh sama jelah lebih kurang! 2 x 5 SERATUS! Duadua godaii sana syuhhsyuhh menyemak! --'

Moral of the story : JADI ORANG TAKPAYAH NAK TERASA SANGAT! --'