HwaMinQrincess
D'Boss!



Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeong Haseyo!~ This blog belonged to Scha Yumi. No spamming, ripping and vulgarities is allowed in here. Don't be a silent reader, tag before you leave, it'll be greatly appreciated! Enjoy your stay! :D Gamsahamnida ^^ Annyeong~



Best viewed in Mozilla FireFox

Like










Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   

New Skin Baby ♥


    New skin baby yayyy! ♥ Baby i like it shooo much :) This skin from lettha tapi I change sedikit code biar nampak lagi gorgeous gituh. How's this new look? Okay or non-okay? Did you like it or unlike? Hahaha i don't care whatever you want to say :) I hope you guys like it 'cause i like it shooo much >.< Lol.

    Okay nak cerita pasal semalam. Semalam I dah block saripdol tuh. Dea lebih percayakan kata mmbe dea dari I. Kfineeeee i don't care. Then nak maki-maki I macam I ni takde perasaan pula kan? Try saripdol ada di tempat I skrg. Mesti dea terasa hina juga kan? Lol. I hate him now. So apelagi I block dea terus lagi sonang. MH pun pernah kata, unfriend jea budak tuh. I bukan setakat unfriend, block terus. Padanlah dengan muka dea. Hewhew :> I don't care dea nak jadikan aku musuh or whatsoever. Actually ni semua missunderstand jea tapi diperbelitkan jadi macam tak betul --' Huh! Myampah pula bila diingatkan balik story ni. Mwehhehe :> Klah you'alllzzz. Gtg baii. 

Dear M, Please remove me from ur friendlist. Thnkyou :>