HwaMinQrincess
D'Boss!



Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeong Haseyo!~ This blog belonged to Scha Yumi. No spamming, ripping and vulgarities is allowed in here. Don't be a silent reader, tag before you leave, it'll be greatly appreciated! Enjoy your stay! :D Gamsahamnida ^^ Annyeong~



Best viewed in Mozilla FireFox

Like










Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Basecodes: Ainabillah Shafie
Others:   

Please pray for me !


Assalamualaikum and hello everyone :) 

How's my new look? I mean, my blog? Hahaw. Sorry for this blog i didn't put comment form :) 'Cause i'm forever alone and no one's wanna comment my entries. So, i decide to put it 'jauh-jauh' from my life. Jyeahh! Inilah barunya forever alone :D Sometimes, saya rasa macam cakap dengan hantu. Best sangat! Oh yaaa, lupa nak cakap yang template ni from lettha, gorgeous girl from Indonesian. 

Ni nak cakap sikit, Tahun ni saya ambek SPM so, saya kena kurangkan online. Uhuk! Jaga elok-elok tau blog saya :) Saya sayang blog saya dan saya sayang semua stalker(s) saya. Lol. Insya-allah kalau ada masa saya update blog ni. Pray me straight A's in SPM examination, okay? I lapp chu :* Byeee.